I am born, I must die; between these two, I must live. Living finds less joy without the thought of death, and death finds no glory if not lived the life to the fullest. I don’t know when’ll it befall on me but it will stretch its onetime hands to lay me in peace. Thus, sooner or later, into this certainty I must give up the earth’s light. This uncertain certainty makes me ask,
What would be my last thought about?
What would be my last word for?
What would be my last deed?
Would it be the god the last thought?
Would it be ‘I love you’ the last word?
Would it be to bring a smile the last deed?
But when would that last moment come?
This very moment, just the next moment or will I wait till I have thought about the god, said I love you to the world, or did something that can force an easy smile on anyone’s lips…
What would be my last thought about?
What would be my last word for?
What would be my last deed?
Would it be the god the last thought?
Would it be ‘I love you’ the last word?
Would it be to bring a smile the last deed?
But when would that last moment come?
This very moment, just the next moment or will I wait till I have thought about the god, said I love you to the world, or did something that can force an easy smile on anyone’s lips…
No comments:
Post a Comment